Friday 21 January 2011

Design for school website. Home page and media page.



In todays lesson I drew a design of what I would like my preliminary website to look like. I have gone for a very simple and often used layout, with a typical school logo as it seems most people repoded well to this in the surveys. Both the 'home' and 'media' page will have the logo and image at the top; the navigation bar underneath and a subject link box on the left hand side of the page. There will be many different media links throughout the 'homepage' to make it easy to use for the audience, and the 'media page' will have a clear link back to the 'hompage' on the navigation bar. Although both sketches have come out black and white on the computer, there is a colour scheme throughout of dark green boxes with black writing and a white background. I have tried to keep the typical conventions of a website that I found in my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment